Careers at Keisha's Kozy Corner
We are looking for fun and energetic Assistant Teachers for our new location.
Our Assistant Teachers work together to:
- Developing lesson plans.
- Meeting the individual’s needs of the children
- Parent communication.
- Participation in staff and training meetings.
- Designing an appropriate room arrangement to support the goals and developmental level of the children in the classroom.
- Interacting with the children to support play, exploration, and learning.
- Presenting expectations that are appropriate to the child’s age and developmental level.
- Planning and implementing activities that develop self-esteem and social skills.
- Communicating appropriately and professionally with parents and fellow staff.
- Building teamwork.
- Using assessment tools.
- Committing to continuing education.
We encourage all of our teachers to create a positive learning environment in their classroom where children develop a lifelong love of learning! Assistant Teachers assist the Lead Teacher with the above-noted responsibilities. For consideration please apply now by submitting your resume below!
Lead Teacher Qualifications:
- CDA, Associates or BA in Early Childhood Education or related field
- Prior classroom experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- Strong written and communication skills
Assistant Teacher Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Prior childcare experience
- Pursuing degree
- Infant teacher must have prior experience with infants or young toddlers